This is the easiest pudding to make and always seems very well received 🙂 I’m embarrassed to admit that I made it this evening for the 3rd time this week! It is seriously addictive…
300ml whipping cream
300ml double cream
1 can condensed milk
Juice of 5 limes
300g digestive biscuits (gluten free if required)
150g dark chocolate (70%)
1. Mix together the cream, condensed milk and lime juice and whip until thick and creamy.
2. Crush the biscuits with a rolling pin and chop the chocolate into very fine pieces (almost powdery). Then mix the chocolates with the biscuits.
3. Spoon the chocolate biscuit mixture into 8 ramekins or sundae glasses (about a tablespoonful in each).
4. Spoon the lime cream on top of the biscuit mixture (about 1.5 tablespoons in each).
5. Then repeat so that you have another layer of chocolate biscuit mixture with a top layer of cream.
6. Decorate with fruit and serve with a fruit salad.
*** This recipe should probably come with a warning that you shouldn’t make more than you think reasonable to eat in one sitting as it is dangerously moorish!!
Nb. This can easily be made gluten free by using gluten free digestives 🙂